Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed today 25.3 K&S 2005 Mustang. The workmanship on the car is second to none. If you need a car built Call K&S Racecars 267.287.6075. From a small cage to an all out racecar build, They can do it all.

Thanks Jim and Steve I love the way it turned out.

Paint, Wiring and Testing in the near future.

Teaser Picture

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome built! I've seen this car in person and all the workmanship is top notch. Steve and Jim are incredible fabricators. Even the fuel cell is one of a kind! These guys have that eye for detail.

V/R,

Jim

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have also seen this car in person. Awesome workmanship!! Even the headers they built for that car Are a work of Art! Nice work Steve &Jim!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thank you everyone! We try are best,and do this for fun and the love of the sport. This is not a full time thing for us as we both have a full time job, but we do a lot of work for the hours we are there! Dave I can't wait to see the car painted and wired! Thanks again!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Good luck with your ride!! Steve & Jim are top notch :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Very nice! Post some more pics! K&S does some nice work!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Steve and the guys are the real deal. Couldn't be more pleased with their work! Car looks great! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jack, If you are thinking about getting any work done...you are more than welcome to come look at my car.

Dave

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks Dave. I am thinking about taking out the 6pt bar. Then having a 10pt. cage installed.

·
hauling 3650lbs of mail
1,149 Posts
killer car Dave... thanks for your help with the rear this weekend!!!! Steve is the man

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks John. Good Luck with your car next month. It was nice meeting you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Dave that is one hell of a bad ass ride. Another killer creation by Steve and jim K&S race cars. Hands down you will not find another business owner who is as passionate and cares and absolutely loves what he does more then Steve Poserina.
Give K&S race cars a shot anyone looking for top notch chassis work, fabricaton etc, just give them a call. They will get you going in the right direction.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update...Paint Phase 1 - Cage, Engine Bay, Suspension and Underneath Complete - Thank to the Herter Brothers!

Currently the car is at Tinman Fabrications for Re-Installation of the Wheel Tubs and Powder coated Tinwork. It will also be wired while at Tinman's Shop.

Pictures later of the paint work....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good news! You will not be disappointed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts