Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Get you some
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have fun with this car. I picked up a 2005 GTO 1 owner LS2 6 speed car. Its alot of fun to drive:p Time to hunt down some goodies for her. Tell me what are some good bolt ons that you guys have used. It does have k&n and B&M and some gauges..;)

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
NICE RIDE BRO!.....NOW SCRAP THE K&N!

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
HP Tuners and some nitrous. If it was a auto you would be going 10s. ;)

·
Get you some
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I am really pumped about it. Just dont want to hurt the rear. I am picking up a back up fram a buddy. I wish I could do a rear mount turbo or somthing sneaky;).

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Ditch the K&N! Good find, those are neat cars!

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Headers/no cats and full exhaust, good intake, camshaft, valve springs, pushrods, good clutch, etc and you will be in the 450rwhp range with ease. We work on them a good bit at the shop and they are fun as hell to drive. The interior is awesome in these cars! Easy to work on also with plenty of room in the engine bay compared to fbodys. We did a custom spec cam, headers, fast intake, vararam intake (pos), clutch, full exhaust, etc in a friend/customers car and it made 470rwhp 436rwtq with stock heads and stock bottom end. Now its real fun to drive! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEs7fC9EkWY When its idling at the beginning that was before the tune. It sounds totally different now and mean as hell!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
My son just bought a repoed 06 with 30000 miles on it.had a little damage on the headlight and hood.nothing major.good thing his dad owns a body shop..lol..anyway,just gave it back to him yesterday..he paid 13000 for it. exact car as yours in the picture..only an 06.seems like a solid car.nothing like the rattle trap F-bodies.
watch for inner front tire wear.they are known for that.

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Think you could get a 275 radial under it?Just curious, paying off my 06 duramax thinking of getting something to drive on the street!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice car you will love it, The suspension is on the shit side from the factory Pedders Suspension make some really nice stuff for them, headers,exhaust,svede cold air intake, under drive pulley, 3:91's if your not going to race the shit out of it LS7 clutchs work nice with minor mods, I know these things in and out if u need anything just ask

Can you get much of a tire under that car?
we have a 28x10.5x15 or a 275/60/15 MT DR with some notching you can fit a MT DR 275/50/15 or a MT DR 275/40/17 with the quaters rolled

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Congrats nice ride, enjoy it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've wanted one of those since they came out and over the past weekend I had a friend of my bosses let me take a cruise around the pits at atco in his
05. Still trying to talk him in to letting me take in out in the street class...lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
They are fun cars, I have mine running ok, went 11.18 with a slipping clutch and a cam and 100 shot, havent had a chance to hit it with the good clutch in it yet, but I am expecting 10's. Have fun with it, they are a blast!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts