1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
I've heard a DynoMax muffler works better than that Flowmaster.:confused:

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
looks like he might want to rotate the turbo to help with the drain which is now on the top

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
looks like he might want to rotate the turbo to help with the drain which is now on the top
Reverse oiling my friend. its the latest rage in import trends. it helps with oil changes. simply add a quart every 18 seconds. fortunately thats how long it takes to make a pass so its easy to remember.

ROFLOL.

Bob

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i found these pictures some where and i damn near fell off my chair when i seen them, so i hade to post them on the YB:smt082

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Whew!!! Man for a minute there I was feeling sorry for you! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
i found these pictures some where and i damn near fell off my chair when i seen them, so i hade to post them on the YB:smt082
I was like HOLLY SHIT I wish that guy could do some welding on my cage for me LOL... I think normal carb hats are over rated and over priced I bet he didn't have 20 dollars in the whole set up. You can tell right away that the guy has been to Jerry Bickle fab school and Lincoln welding school but probably failed both LOL...

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Personally I would have opted for a bullet with an X pipe (twin turbo option of course) :-D

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
YOU SMALL BLOCK GUYS WILL DREAM UP ANYTHING TO KEEP UP WITH A BIG BLOCK. THAT SHOULD STIR THE POT

1 - 20 of 22 Posts