Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my new Mid America Lift
I can't believe I waited this long to get one.
My brother owns the company....and he strives for Quality and Customer service.

My F-150 fits under it also!

·
Busting balls
4,331 Posts
Nice lift, but 99% bolts arent made here in the states, All grade 5 is china unless spec'd out otherwise and most grade 8 there are only two places that are made in the great lakes and canada.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I'll take one Fiddler. How much?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much??...and is it 100% USA sourced parts??...the hydraulic system, the electric motor, etc??
Everthing is north American made. I belive the motor and pump are made in Mexico or Canada.

My brother gets all he can from USA and all his employees speak english.

Your looking at about $4800 depending on steel prices.

It has 6 inch columns and it VERY solid.

I have seen some Chinese models...and while they are cheaper, the quality sucks.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice lift, but 99% bolts arent made here in the states, All grade 5 is china unless spec'd out otherwise and most grade 8 there are only two places that are made in the great lakes and canada.

You want to beat on a company that it trying hard to employ americans, make a quality product they can stand behind, fight the good fight against the cheap overseas crap. Over where the bolts are made ??????

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Once again the government imposes restrictions on business.
maybe I missed some fine print, but I didnt see a problem with it. It sounded to me that if it was a fedrally funded project, the stipulation is that the work had to be completed with American made goods.

If you ask me....this is a step in the right direction.

·
Aviation Section
25,593 Posts
My buddy just bought a building and we were looking at drive on Bend Packs, now that I see your brothers piece I have sent him the link, we will call them tomorrow and see what we can do. Tell your brother that he needs to hire you in the advertising department! Dave

·
Gold Member
6,003 Posts
Chit, I'd buy one right now if I had the funds. Hard to beat good american made products, and who gives a phuck where the bolts are made.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts