Yellow Bullet Forums banner

my neighbor just got tazed!!

7K views 62 replies 41 participants last post by  Jn3fj 
#1 ·
i have never seen someone get tazed in person.wow!

apparently he was running from the law and ran all the way to his house,,he got out of the car and all seemed ok..only a few cop cars were here at the time..the gave him some sobriety test..when he failed they brought out the cuffs and he resisted some..they backed off and pulled their weapon of choice(stun gun),,i couldnt hear but they must have told him to get down and he just held his hands up..then ZAP!! and he went to the ground and they jumped on him..5 seconds later he threw them off went about 10ft and they were on him again,took several minutes to cuff him...now more cars start showing up..9 cars total .LOL..and they still brought a wrecker in and towed his car from his own yard..

this is why i dont drink and drive.LOL

#3 ·
did he get the trash cans and mailbox before gettin the shock of his life?this wasnt filmed with lizerd lick recovery was it.ya know those tv ******** always show up.lol

#4 ·
ouch....

#17 ·
Unreal. run that ass hole out of the neighborhood.

Speaking of tasers. I take my little bro to a shot show one fine day. They are giving a taser exabition. The guy says if anyone would volunter to get tased he would give them a free taser. My brother, jumps up I will do it!! There was no stopping him. He goes on stage rips off his shirt and bame two darts in the back. He crumbled to the floor . Got himself a free taser! He told me it was the worst pain he had ever felt. It was like his entire body was in a cramp.

#23 ·
f -that I've seen a guy get tazed it look like it was painful as fuck . This guy shit himself that was the funny part ... all he had to do was sit down and shut up but he kept running his lips . shit that COP lite him right the fuck up ..

#27 ·
no he was tell the cop he was going to kick him ass after get off of jail .. well after that I don't he kick anything but a shower .. insta shit running down his leg...

#31 ·
Pepper spray doesn`t work with drunks just really pisses them off. A know a bartender that used it on a asshole drunk and everyone else in the bar ran out but he was still there and pissed as hell....lol

#37 ·
i have never seen someone get tazed in person.wow!

apparently he was running from the law and ran all the way to his house,,he got out of the car and all seemed ok..only a few cop cars were here at the time..the gave him some sobriety test..when he failed they brought out the cuffs and he resisted some..they backed off and pulled their weapon of choice(stun gun),,i couldnt hear but they must have told him to get down and he just held his hands up..then ZAP!! and he went to the ground and they jumped on him..5 seconds later he threw them off went about 10ft and they were on him again,took several minutes to cuff him...now more cars start showing up..9 cars total .LOL..and they still brought a wrecker in and towed his car from his own yard..

this is why i dont drink and drive.LOL
I have a friend who works for the local Sheriff's department. One night 3 or 4 of my buddies were at my house drinking when my friend the Sheriff stopped over. After a little while we talked him into tazing myself and one of my buddies that had been drinking. All I can say is fuck!!!!!! I will dont want to get hit again!!! The crazy part he had to taz a guy 3 days later for resisting arrest and the guy went into cardiac arrest.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.