Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have never seen someone get tazed in person.wow!

apparently he was running from the law and ran all the way to his house,,he got out of the car and all seemed ok..only a few cop cars were here at the time..the gave him some sobriety test..when he failed they brought out the cuffs and he resisted some..they backed off and pulled their weapon of choice(stun gun),,i couldnt hear but they must have told him to get down and he just held his hands up..then ZAP!! and he went to the ground and they jumped on him..5 seconds later he threw them off went about 10ft and they were on him again,took several minutes to cuff him...now more cars start showing up..9 cars total .LOL..and they still brought a wrecker in and towed his car from his own yard..

this is why i dont drink and drive.LOL

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Pics or it didnt happen.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
did he get the trash cans and mailbox before gettin the shock of his life?this wasnt filmed with lizerd lick recovery was it.ya know those tv ******** always show up.lol

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
ouch....

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Haha i think its hilarious when people get tazed. I saw my buddy get tazed and when he did, he screamed and went as stiff as a pole

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres the pics ^^^..wished i had a video of the tazing.LOL

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Thank you officers for doing all of us a service of getting another drunk off the road.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
I've been hit with pepper spray, and that shit suuuccckkkssss

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Yeah id rather get tazed lol I was supposed to get hit with the pepper spray. Lol

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Unreal. run that ass hole out of the neighborhood.

Speaking of tasers. I take my little bro to a shot show one fine day. They are giving a taser exabition. The guy says if anyone would volunter to get tased he would give them a free taser. My brother, jumps up I will do it!! There was no stopping him. He goes on stage rips off his shirt and bame two darts in the back. He crumbled to the floor . Got himself a free taser! He told me it was the worst pain he had ever felt. It was like his entire body was in a cramp.

·
REBUILDING
10,877 Posts
Unreal. run that ass hole out of the neighborhood.

Speaking of tasers. I take my little bro to a shot show one fine day. They are giving a taser exabition. The guy says if anyone would volunter to get tased he would give them a free taser. My brother, jumps up I will do it!! There was no stopping him. He goes on stage rips off his shirt and bame two darts in the back. He crumbled to the floor . Got himself a free taser! He told me it was the worst pain he had ever felt. It was like his entire body was in a cramp.
The important question is.... would he do it again?:confused:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts