Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Lucky Night

I ended up with an older woman at the club bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all. I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit and then she asked, "Have you ever had a Sportsman's Double?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a mother and daughter threesome," she said.

I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like and my mind began to embrace the idea. I said, "No I haven't had a mother and daughter threesome."

We drank a bit more and then she says with a wink, "Tonight is your lucky night."

We drove to her place. We walked in, she put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "Mom! You still awake?"

·
Registered
907 Posts
My Lucky Night

I ended up with an older woman at the club bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all. I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

"What's that?" I asked.

I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like and my mind began to embrace the idea. I said, "No I haven't had a mother and daughter threesome."

We drank a bit more and then she says with a wink, "Tonight is your lucky night."

We drove to her place. We walked in, she put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, "Mom! You still awake?"

Thats a good one, I would have turned around and ran out.

·
Registered
26,495 Posts
My Lucky Night

"What's that?" I asked.

Thanks alot.....:smt078

·
workin it
7,779 Posts
Hahaha!!! I did not see that coming...:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts