·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While the car is at the chassis shop... The fuel tank and water tank need to be fabricated...

Special thanks to PBMF for the fabrication of the fuel cell and water tank... The fuel cell is 15 gallon and the water tank is 10 gallon...

Fabrication of the fuel cell...

Fabricating the sump of the fuel cell...

The water tank is going to be 10 gallons like stated before but in order to use all 10 gallons to help cool the intercooler... The water tank is going to be fitted with a RULE 3700 pump... The water tank will also have -24 AN fittings welded onto it a long with the intercooler to move the water as quickly as possible with the least amount of restriction...

Rule 3700 Pump

Now fabrication of the water tank...

Now fabricating the -24 feed to for the Rule 3700 pump...

Fabrication of the feed tube to the tank...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now to make the stand for the Rule 3700 pump in the tank so it doesn't jolt around ...

Fabrication of the stand...

Next for the water tank all we did was cut a 8inch hole in the top to feed ice on the top... And use a marine water tank cap to seal it off...

For the top of the fuel cell... Chassis werks makes a cap you can weld on...

Also welded on was a roll over vent and a return line all in -10...

The water tank completed with 1 -24AN feed... 1 -24AN Return... And 1 -10AN rollover vent...

Both tanks completed side by side comparison...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now you're probally wondering why such a huge water tank? Why so big AN fittings?

The intercooler is a PT3000... 4in inlet and outlet with v-bands... Stock they have -20AN fittings on it... But those will be cut off and -24AN's will be welded on...

Thanks again to PBMF for the switch panel...

TH-400
[URL=http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/RReeiiKKoo/Bad%20SRT/?action=view&current=img1244651430387.jpg]

Seats for the car... Kirky Pro Drags with covers...

Emergency Shut off switch by Flaming River...
[/QUOTE]

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To help control boost levels...

AMS 1000

and

Tial V60mm Wastegate...

Front struts are QA1...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chasiss is still under construction but here are a few pics of a little bit of everything...

The chassis is going to be a 25.5, Mini Tubed, and ect....

AJE rack with F.R. rack...

AJE control arms with heim joint ends...

QA1 caster camber plates...

Both tanks mounted in the trunk...

Shut off switch...

Through the floor subframe connectors...

The car is going to have a pro-stock steering column with a John Van Overbeek Fiberglass 1 peice dash... No pics of the dash yet... Will get some soon...

Some random pics of the cage... Still under construction...

Rear support for the water tank and fuel tank...

Rear bars tied into upper Torque Boxes...

Rear shot through back window...

Main hoop and rocker bar...

Now to the rear end of the car...

Rear end is a Strange 9inch... Back braced... 40 spline gun drilled pro axles with lightened flanges... Pro gear... Pro Spool... Stange Iron Nodular case... Big bearing pinion... Alum Pinion support... All the good shit... :sagrin:

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some floor bars...

Some of the wiring stuff...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll keep everyone updated... Least I owe the bullet after all the questions and info I got from it...

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Definitely a nice build Reiko. Gonna be a sweet car!

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely a nice build Reiko. Gonna be a sweet car!
And these are the guys to see about any turbo you want to know about or need... They will have anything you need and answer any question...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
And these are the guys to see about any turbo you want to know about or need... They will have anything you need and answer any question...

Looking good Reiko, I was wondering when we would see some pics of the new beast!

Keep us updated.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
very nice
thats for pics it s going to help with my junk
now if i car get the chassis guy to finish
id be happy

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looking good Reiko, I was wondering when we would see some pics of the new beast!

Keep us updated.
I was wondering where you been hiding...

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't get over the size of the watertank and pump. I guess being an fbody guy, I am more weight conscious. Those foxes are pretty light.
The tanks are going to get reconfigured later down the road... This started out as a street car project...

1 - 20 of 421 Posts