Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Thats a great looking pup you have your hands full for sure. They are dam good dogs though. I miss mine everytime I see one.

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
You have no idea, Todd.

There's also another one (that's not in this pic) who is the biggest of them all at about 125 pounds of solid muscle. The smallest one (the girl with the red collar) is about 85 pounds.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Holy crap...mine is 60lbs lol

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
I have one that is about 8 yrs old and she thinks she is everyones moma.She is a chocolate like the one you have.They are very good dogs.Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
When my ex wife will let me have mine for the weekend the three of us fight over a twin bed its great. And I usually loose. (please no questions about the ex wife having MY dog shit went through enough of that in court).

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Psssssttttt! His balls are showing.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know what you mean usually the wife and Jake go to bed first and there is no bed left so i just sleep on the couch or in another bedroom.

When my ex wife will let me have mine for the weekend the three of us fight over a twin bed its great. And I usually loose. (please no questions about the ex wife having MY dog shit went through enough of that in court).

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Goin thru the same right now brotha...it sucks.

Pup is at the house with me right now though. She's real happy with me. Never leaves my side.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
That's Snickers, she's looking for a boyfriend. :D

·
Registered
6,563 Posts

1 - 20 of 74 Posts