Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in the hell do I do now.:mad:

My bank says to call this place this places says to call someone else. Needless to say I am about to rip some ones head off.

And to think I was making headway in my anger management classes. Throw that out the window.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
shit man, that happened to a buddy of mine awhile back. he still dealing with it.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Make all the calls you can as fast as you can!! It's gonna be hell, but don't let it get any further. Also, send out emails too so you have copies of where you have gone. A friend of mine had it done to them too, said it was the biggest pain in the ass. Good luck to you, I wish you the best! Sorry it happened :(

·
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally some one gave me some info. The bank that the person is using gave me a bunch of inf and is going to fax me an affidavid(sp) to fill out tommorrow. Have to make a buch of calls to the big three credit reporting agencies.

·
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sucks. If I see someone pretending to be you- I'll kill them for you.

Thanks I would appreciate that.

After calming down I found a few web sites that will help out. the SSA has a number to call so that will be my next step.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Go on the 3 credit agency's and put a flag. It will be a pain as for awhile as they will question everything you apply for but it will help.

Brian

·
Registered
158 Posts
First thing is to file a police report. Then send a letter to the three credit reporting agencies(must be notarized) asking for a fraud alert to be put on your name and social. Ask me how I know this is because it happened to me 5 years ago and I'm still dealing with it. Then call everybody that they used your name for and start begging for there forgiveness. Without a police report I've found that they don't want to hear it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
What in the hell do I do now.:mad:

My bank says to call this place this places says to call someone else. Needless to say I am about to rip some ones head off.

And to think I was making headway in my anger management classes. Throw that out the window.
Contact these guys right away, my wife works for this company and they will get whoever took your identity. They have 100 ex fbi agents that will get your information back and prosecute the person fast. http://www.isekurity.com/index.php

·
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
254 Posts
this must suck !!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts