Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im getting some slow head from my new girl last night and just as she is about to get the money shot we hear some noise coming from the yard....Its her ex boyfriend raising hell and spinning through the grass....He hurried and left.

I asked her what all that was about and she said he was still pissed because she shoved a glass eye up his ass in a porta-potty once and refused to take it out for him.....she said he was in so much pain with that glass eye shoved in his ass that he ran over three mailboxes when he got in his snow plow.

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
what the hell....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
So im getting some slow head from my new girl last night and just as she is about to get the money shot we hear some noise coming from the yard....Its her ex boyfriend raising hell and spinning through the grass....He hurried and left.

I asked her what all that was about and she said he was still pissed because she shoved a glass eye up his ass in a porta-potty once and refused to take it out for him.....she said he was in so much pain with that glass eye shoved in his ass that he ran over three mailboxes when he got in his snow plow.
lol the shit is kinda funny.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i shit in a porta potty once....

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts

Getting head from a chick, you said you were gay last week.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
lmao.... here we go again

1 - 20 of 34 Posts