Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
You know its Funny that only Pitbull attacks Make the Media, Have you ever Seen a Rottie or Shepard Attack? I'd rather be attacked By a Pit Bull, Sorry for your Freinds Loss ,hopefully they catch the Dogs, find the owners and Euthanize them

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts
It is all about being a good dog owner and not letting you dogs run lose. I am sure there is a leash law there.

I do feel bad for the guy, pugs are good little dogs.

“I can’t help but imagine if my 8-week-old nephew had been visiting,” he added. “This could have happened to someone’s kid.”

You should never walk a 8 week child on a leash!

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My aunt has had nothing but Rotties for dogs. She has 4 kids and like 10 grand kids. Never had a problem. But also the dog is LOVED alot.

·
Registered
564 Posts
my wife and i had a beautiful red pit and she was only friendly towards the immediate family. anyone outside of that that stepped into the yard or the house, she was not a fan. we ended up getting rid of her because we were afraid that if she ever got loose something like this would happen. sorry for your friends loss.

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
All My Family Members have Pits , honestly the nicest Dogs around, its all the owners and the way they are Raised. I have a Shepard/St.Bernard Mix and He pretty much owns all of the Pit Bulls kinda like the Lead wolf so to speak

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,513 Posts
I'm sorry for your friends loss. I have 2 pits, and although we don't think they would ever leave the yard or hurt anyone, we keep the doors and gates closed anyway. Its part of being a responsible dog owner regardless of the breed.

·
Registered
704 Posts
sorry for your friends loss that sucks. I'm a big dog lover I would rather be around one than some people. but mean dogs will get the three S's around here.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Sorry to hear another of these stories of stupid people. Anybody who has a dog and makes it vicious, needs to receive the attack that type of dog can dish out. I love all dogs, but vicious dogs can seldom be tamed enough to be pets again. Fuck!!! I HATE the mother-fuckers who think having a mean dog makes them somebody. Ignant thug mentality.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I have been on the recieving end of the attack from one of those harmless,never bothered anybody pitt bulls.they get all of the bad pr because they are.It's also funny how all these ******** down south here have to have them to make people think they are bad asses.

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
My Family Rescues Pit Bulls And I'll Tell you what I'd Like to see anybody Break into my House with My Shepard Mix, By day the Nicest Dog in the Neighborhood come over when Me and My Wife are asleep forget it don't walk in my House unless you call first . Guess what he has NEVER been trained to do this its just Instinct protect the Pack at any means Necessary including the cats!

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
heres a pic of my killers, awesome with people but for some reason has a real problem with small dogs. Always been babied (as you can tell) Sleeps on my bed, etc. Always locked up of course. Irresponsible dog owners give the good ones bad names.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How about some more pictures of the car in your avatar? If its yours?

·
Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
well heres a picture of the car, its not mine. I do have a car just like it and i hope to have mine look similiar to this one. im painting it black, its going to be on "real" 15" americans (that can be seen on the car) it has air bags on it, thats why its so low on the trailer. all the interior is done in teal, if it wasnt for my trying to build this drag radial car i would have been cruising the biscayne a long time ago and it woulda been REAL nice. crazy money im spending (that i dont have of course) anyways my car is the one on the bottom. enjoy..

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts