Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRANGER TOWNSHIP, Ohio - One teenager is dead and two more are seriously injured during a two-car crash Wednesday in Medina County.

The Ohio Highway Patrol says 16-year-old Erin Ehrbar was trying to turn east onto Wilber Road in Granger Township, from a private driveway, when her car was struck by another vehicle.

Ehrbar was killed. Her brother, 13-year-old Andrew Ehrbar, was flown to MetroHealth Medical Center with serious injuries.

The driver of the second car, 17-year-old Jonathan Slifka, of Medina, was taken to Medina Hospital, where he was treated for facial lacerations, then released.

All three teenagers are students in the Highland Local School District.

What follows is a statement from the Highland Local Schools Superintendent Catherine Aukerman:

"We are all shocked and saddened by this terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and students involved in the accident. Erin was a wonderful student with a contagious smile and her teachers agree that she was a genuine pleasure to have in class. This has been such a difficult year for Highland students, families and the community as a whole. Grief counselors are available for students at both the high school and middle school and will remain until further notice. We are fortunate to have such a supportive and caring network at Highland -- one that is emotionally connected to our students. They continue to support each other like family during these tough times."

The Highway Patrol says it's unclear whether any of the teens were wearing their seat belts.

The crash remains under investigation, and no charges have yet been filed.

Stick with Fox 8 News and FOX8.com for the latest on this tragic story.

I knew this girl from a while back. I used to watch her and her brother when her parents were away. Ive heard numerous conversations about this subject today in school. What i heard from one of my friends at school, was that the kid in the mustang had done a burnout in front of the highschool and was speeding in the school zone. The kid is also known for dumbass driving. So as ive seen the skid marks after the clean up of the wreck. At least 200+ feet are there. This has been a horrible day today. And i cannot get over the fact that two of my friends are dead, because some idiot kid wants to be a dumbass.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/one-dead,-one-hurt-in-medina-co-crash

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
wow so sorry you and their family have my prayers

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Grief counselors can help, atleast someone that you can unload your emotions on and never have to say your sorry to for showing and explaining your true feelings.Sorry for your loss and keep your level head.

·
Registered
10,965 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
WHAT NOW ?
16,278 Posts
This is just terrible, sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

·
Registered
15,442 Posts
Very sorry for your loss

1 - 20 of 77 Posts