1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Carefull, that Flag may offend someone :wink:,,,TLW

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
My flag does offend people, only two people on the block have one, and I don't give a phuck who it offends, I fly it proudly!

Btw OP, awesome!
Same thing here. Fly my flag everyday

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sorry
flag pole not ploe

I had to put up a 5x8 flag because the school across the street has a 3x5.
Plus it protects my well.
I had to post pic it was just a sweet site from my garage door

·
Registered
672 Posts
Very cool!! After 9/11 the people i work for had a 100' (15'x25' flag) pole built and put on top of a hill overlooking meridian, one of my favorite jobs here is getting to go change the flag every so often

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Excellent my good sir !!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bought house in december and im in the yard everyday. Now that the flag pole is up I have neighbors saying hi that I've never seen before.people waving. It's a great feeling

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Please respect the flag and do not leave it hanging 24/7 to get rained on and destroyed. There is a local service station here that we used to go to for years. It had been American owned for quite some time and many people did business there. One of those places where you know everyone that works there and they know you. Hell, you know most of the folks that do business there, small town type stuff.

It got bought out a few years back by some Arabs. They have a flag nailed to the awning of the store. It stays out rain or shine. It's tattered and faded. They don't respect the flag. They have an electric sign that flashes "God bless America" but they desecrate our flag and probably curse our country, it's leaders, and our people behind closed doors. Maybe even in front of us, speaking in their native tongue. Meanwhile they are free to do so because of the sacrifices made by our soldiers throughout history as well as today to stand up for freedom. They feed their families and keep a roof over their heads off the dollars of hard working Americans. It makes me sick.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts