Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in a area where there just aren't any Mexicans. All I know about them is what I read. Took a ride across the river where there's a mix of all races to get a haircut and was waited upon by a young lady named Odilia.

Expecting the worst ( Having my ID stolen, 40 children hanging from her tit, banditos circling the chair in chuck wagons) I sat down with some apprehension.

What I found was a bright, intelligent, witty young lady who really cared about what she was doing with the ole noob and got a great cut.

Guess you cant believe everything you read :wink: ,,,TLW.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, she was fugly, spoke broken english and no pic's of my hair,that's private Mr,,,TLW.

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
I thought this story was going somewhere ,maybe it should be deported along with your mexican!!!!!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Was she an illegal/criminal Mexican...or a stood in line like everyone else Mexican....there is an inherent difference?

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

I do!! You guys are cracking me up. Where do you come up with some of these answers??? LMFAO
,,,TLW.

·
42,480 Posts
Dammit, I knew it wasnt fair to have a damn border between us and mexico, we should be thankful to have them bless us with their presence here...

·
Registered
100 Posts
must b in the applachian mountians lol only place ive been there was no hispanics!!!lol too many places too dump bodys :smt102 but it was true 10 years ago lol :p im sorry the only place i havent seen um lol. here in alamance county nc they are about as aboundant as fleas lol

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dammit, I knew it wasnt fair to have a damn border between us and mexico, we should be thankful to have them bless us with their presence here...
To be frank with you opeliac we all came from somewhere else to live the dream. With that being said, having a positive experience with one person don't make everything right in the world ...but it's a start,,,TLW.

·
The Grouch
3,032 Posts
To be frank with you opeliac we all came from somewhere else to live the dream. With that being said, having a positive experience with one person don't make everything right in the world ...but it's a start,,,TLW.

Allot of Hispanic's are good people. Its Illegal aliens that take advantage of the system does not want to live like a American.
Come people when are we going to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The Mexicans dont bother me, Its them damn Canadians that get me! They come over and blend right in. Whats up with that! lol

They come down here at night and steal our women and take them across the border. Hey wait you forgot one. my wife!!;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts