Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
eats paint chips
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My experience with induction solutions.
A lot of people come on the boards and thank people that help them weather it be Monte, Steve or maybe Jeff P.that’s all good, and these guys provide a valuable service. For me it’s a little different. I am an engine builder that mostly dose nitrous engines. I started as a head porter and made my way to where I am today. For the most part I try to do everything in house that I can, not sure if it’s a control thing or what but I do all the intakes, heads, machine work, plumb and even install my own bars, you know everything. I tune many cars a year, some are my people and some are other builders. As of the last few years I have been tuning other builders engines on my dyno so I get to see a lot of good stuff. I pay for pipe work but tune the chassis my self. For my clients and myself. I’m not trying to say I’m the greatest guy out there just telling you what I do. That kind of gives a little back round on me for people that don’t know me .I accept that others can do things I can do, and some do it better than me. I’m ok with that. I enjoy seeing others in my sport do well and go faster, even if they are faster than me. I do however have a big thirst to win. I came to grips a few years ago that its ok to use heads and intakes from other people, there are so many sharp cats out there and they help make my programs better. So recently I sent some my own stuff to Steve to help me be at the front. I have preached this kind of service on this board for a while and thought I better try to have the latest stuff out there. My decision to use Steve versus Monte or Big Mike T. at Nitrous supply wasn’t, an us against them thing like sometimes happens here. It was more that I have known him from events we have both been to,he helped a friend of mine Manny figuroa (sp) and Jason Pettis and his personality jives with mine. I had a chance to hang a little with Monte in Ga. He helps some people I know and got to talk to him face to face. I like him and I think he has a lot to offer, I agree with him on many things. I bust his balls sometimes but that’s because I believe he and others in his position need to be as accurate as possible with their explanations and not just say do it like this, but as a norm he gives a lot of good info. Neither of these guys are starving for work. Sorry for the long-winded post but I felt like I wanted to say something other than ‘ my guy made me faster and he answers the phone”. I don’t know if Steve has made me faster or not, we will see. It wont be from a lack of trying. He was able to find things not right with my equipment and that right there is well worth the expense and time. Induction solutions did what they said they would do, I gave him the opportunity to try some ideas he had with a plate and he called and said he didn’t like the results he got and started over, didn’t just tell me it was great and send it out. I got a few calls from other people in the shop asking for more back round on my application for fit up and plumbing so things will fit well. Brendan called me yesterday and didn’t just tell me my total and ask for a card. He went through every piece they used, all the labor operations and even knew what the freight was going to be. So all in all things have gone well for me. Again just trying to pass along my experience with a company I chose to do work with.

Thank you Induction Solutions for doing a good job. Paul Klyczek

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Steve Johnson and Induction Solutions have always been good to work with. I have purchased from them a few times and will continue using them in the future. I actually need to call him about some parts for my new combo pretty soon. I'm running a pair of IS fogger systems on my BBF. Steve always answers when you call and I have yet to need something that he couldn't help me with.

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
and he will actually call you back if you leave a message..most companies wont call back.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I agree Steve and his staff treat you and talk to you like they have known you forever. They are not like a lot of other companies that just tell you what you want to hear to get your money! Your the man Steve! I finally got to make 9 nitrous passes without hurting a single piston!

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
SJ is good people who will do whatever he can to help someone out, I've seen him help many guys that weren't even his customers. That's good business.

On a side note, Marshall, it is nice to see you posting again. I've missed your posts. Always full of good info.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good to hear. I'm in the process of buying a Real Street Plate from Steve right now.
You are going to love the way it works. Do EXACTLY what the card says that he sends you for your tune ups, keep and eye on the plugs, use good fuel and you won't be sorry.

·
Super Moderator
12,124 Posts
Just wanted to say THANKS to Paul for the super nice post.. Everyone here at I-S really tries hard to do the best we can to help you all out..

I as well would like to thanks my guys and gals as well !! I couldn't do it all by myself anymore. Thanks to my Dad (Gene), Tobby, Brendan, Marina, and Erica.. You all are the best as well and big part of taking care of all our customers...

Again, THANKS to everyone for there help and support.. SJ

·
Registered
706 Posts
great post,,, Turbos are for diesels

·
Super Moderator
12,124 Posts
I agree with Reiss 100% And Marshall it was great seeing you post...

Steve you forgot Woody :-damnit LOL
WOW !! I'll be in big trouble for forgetting Woody too... :(

We couldn't do it as well without Woody and Woody's Plumbing, best dog gone plumbing prices around !!! :p SJ

·
Registered
706 Posts
He is a Polock from Plattyville

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I just recieved my order from Woodys Plumbing yesterday. Awesome pricing and great customer service...thanks Steve! :supz:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts