Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my bill today and ill be damned its 413.88 and for a 1500 square foot rancher basically a ******* box my bill has never been over 300 in the winter called my electric company and they say thats the way it is bullshit thye say its going to be 480 next month is anyone else getting hosed!!! im tired of this shit

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
MUST BE THE GROW ROOM :p

·
The Grouch
3,103 Posts
Call them back and make sure they read your meter right. I get this shit all the time. Lazy ass meter readers.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Mine was $234 last month for a 2500 sq/ft rambler with a full basement, keep them temps at 72 and we've got 2 large ref. and a large freezer. The bill should how your current and previous year current month usage.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i spent an hour on the phone with the idiots the did read it so they say im going to say fuck em!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Thats my average a month. For a 3200sf. house. My kids cant turn a fucking light out. And the old lady does on average 3 to 4 loads of laundry a day. 4 Kids are ruff on me..

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
they do sometimes adjust to a higher comsumption bill if they can't or don't read the meter. happend to me once and I bitched a fit and they lowered it to normal .

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
X2 compare the meter to the reading they took. I had the water co do the same thing to me and after further investigation it was found that they read the meter wrong. Usually its around $98 bucks this past bill was for $260!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah and let's all start to plug our cars in instead of burning those terrible fossil fuels. Let's burn that clean coal instead since the bleeding hearts won't allow us to use the nuclear.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts