Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not much room, but is one of the best hooking tracks ive been to. brown county dragway, beanblossom indiana

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we usually go down for the fall invataional and bring some pretty fast cars from grand rapids mi and play around down there. one of my friends hold the track record for a street car there (4.69)

·
Registered
148 Posts
is that bean blossom, if so havent run there in about 11 years but always had a great time, nice burnout by the way.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Looking on youtube. There are some nice cars there..man. Watched a clip of the flag drags. Straight axles make me drool.

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
I used to test at speeds but only test my 60' times .....:p
I don't blame you, was one of the earlier tracks that i watched my neighbor race at that got me into drag racing.. ~4-5 years ago... Chris Walters, Sure ya know him! 83 regal.

·
1,965 Posts
I have heard that Lyons Raceway park is decent, i have NOT checked it out, but i know the guy who built it, so i guess one day i will check it out.

·
1,965 Posts
I don't blame you, was one of the earlier tracks that i watched my neighbor race at that got me into drag racing.. ~4-5 years ago... Chris Walters, Sure ya know him! 83 regal.
No, i don't know him i never raced at speeds like i said tested a few times there. Brown County Dragway i ran quick 8 down there years ago, but then i figured i don't wanna end up in the trees, so i stopped going... lol

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
No, i don't know him i never raced at speeds like i said tested a few times there. Brown County Dragway i ran quick 8 down there years ago, but then i figured i don't wanna end up in the trees, so i stopped going... lol
lol we talked about the hill and trees last week while hanging out in greenwood. heard it's sketchy. :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts