1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Wrong section Just sayin

·
Registered
525 Posts
He might have it for sell, but it is highly doubtful if he will sell it for nearly 60k. Best of luck though, you never know.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Very nice car, but for 60k I would buy one bad ass X275 car.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Who cares what section it's in..... It's nice to look at. You turds wouldn't bitch if somebody posted SOME TITTIES in the Classifieds!

·
Aviation Section
25,395 Posts
Very nice!, good luck on the sale! Dave

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Probably the guy that OWNS the site!...

How come people called "BONER" are ALWAYS such idiots?... :smt102
Haha whatever goofball. Lots of shit that's plenty more worthless and or miscatergorized in TOBT section. Go piss up a rope! :finga:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know what these cars are worth. I know it is very nice, and extremely clean.
What I do know is that these "show car" guys are nuts. I am amazed at what hey spend on cars. It's like they want to spend a bunch, so they can brag about how much they spent.
I have seen a few of his friends cars that are shit, and they spent 50-75K. Granted that was a few years ago, and you just put it on your equity line!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I don't know what these cars are worth. I know it is very nice, and extremely clean.
What I do know is that these "show car" guys are nuts. I am amazed at what hey spend on cars. It's like they want to spend a bunch, so they can brag about how much they spent.
I have seen a few of his friends cars that are shit, and they spent 50-75K. Granted that was a few years ago, and you just put it on your equity line!!
But they might win a 10 dollar trophy at some local show! Worth it all!

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
The worst is the guys with 4x4's that spend tons of manoey jacking them sky high and modifying only to drive to a car show.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jason Enos commented on my Facebook that this was his old car...Not sure, but if true, explains why the build is soooooo nice.
Small World.:)

Jason Enos hey thats my old car !! cool glad to see its still in circulation

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Beautiful car!! Why only RS badging and not SS ? hefty price tag but its definately the right car for the person who wants the right car.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful car!! Why only RS badging and not SS ? hefty price tag but its definately the right car for the person who wants the right car.
Not sure about the badging-- not a car guy.
I told my brother to join the Bullet tonight so he could answer questions.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts