Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am free again from my H.A.M.B. ban. Here is the letter I was sent from the moderator saying its my last warning, and what I said. Seriously what a bunch of fucking prudes. Cant handle a little foul language from someone venting. I am guessing I bitchslapped his buddy and he did not like it. Compared to this site this was very minor bitchslapping and I am obviously still a novice. Teach me wise ones !

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i don't spend enough time there anymore to really give a shit what they do...

whene did they adopt a point system?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
The hamb can lick my nut sack they have done this to me aswell I got my final warning from them the other day,
Ive posted some build photos there of my 48 as soon as they find out it's a pro street regardless of the fabrication or older theme no pro streets aloud real dicks.
Crazy part is there so many fucking people driving beat up jalopies that keep that site covered up with posts. Fuck em:finga:

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Start a thread about how Rat Rods rule....:p

·
Registered
474 Posts
I've been Banned for small periods of time more than once. I've also had them erase complete topics off of there on me as well. lol. They are a bit uptight for the most part but I got hammered with a few of them in Bonneville Utah for speed week this yr, and the folks I met were the real deal. I think the moderators were hung from their undies on telephone poles and bullied as kids or something. They have some deep rooted issues with riding that gay ass rulebook they have.:-Shower

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
any forum that bans me can lick my ass...some of these forums have moderators who are more immature than fuckin 5 year old children

I wouldnt even login there again, fuck them and their bullshit site...im sure you can live without it...you got the bullet anyways!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've had things deleted there ,no big deal, the sun still comes up in the morning.If you can't follow the rules ,don't post, the fact that you whine about it shows that you care.Go Masturbate ,you'll feel better.

·
Aviation Section
25,491 Posts
Fuck those bitches on the HAMB, please bring your posts and pictures over here, you will always be welcome on Yellow Bullet! Dave

·
Registered
867 Posts
Those guys get their panties in a bunch quick. Many of them are somewhat new to cars. They didn't necessarily grow up around cars so they've painted themselves into a tight little corner as to what's acceptable.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I was banned on my 1st post from that worthless gay site!

seems I didn't "conform" LOL

also I didn't supply the required KY lube to the mods HA HA HA

what a fucked up place, there more concerned about rules than correct information.
so my suggestion......:-Shower

·
Registered
11,183 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,655 Posts
The fuck is a hamb

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
The fuck is a hamb
The Hokey Ass Message Board. It's a traditional hot rod and customs board/club. They are quite anal.

·
This Space For Lease
2,304 Posts
From my time lurking over there, I'd say it's a quite cliquish board. Certainly not the kind of guys I'd care to associate with in real life, judging from their posting (pretentiousness seems to be a prerequisite to "belong").

The "traditional" hot rod demo (from what I surmise) is getting older and dying off anyway, so no big deal.

·
Meh Commander
13,465 Posts
I see a few comments here that are bullshit and if that’s your attitude all the time you deserved to be banned.
The HAMB thankfully has rues that are enforced ….. Unlike the free-for-all here.
Number one is its about 64 and older old style hot rods and customs ….. not a giant clusterfuck of everything
You can foul language all you want just not in subject lines.

On the other hand the moderator Metalshapes is a talented builder but a fuckin asshole as a moderator …… I hope to meet him in person someday and see if he can back up his mouth.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts