Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
8,612 Posts
IDK, just in a bad mood today. The country is going all to shit and I'm not happy about it. I'll go see if a Snickers helps [it won't]. MY BAD. :D:D:D:D
Better eat two, so you'll have the energy to chase down and call out the other 126 inane things Bullet members bitched about today.

We're just blowing off steam. Only thing keeping half of us from climbing up to the roof with a deer rifle.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
"Another one is when someone will say " You want me to tell you the truth?" No dumb ass I want you to lie to me. "
When I'm telling a story, friend of mine will say "Really?"
I'll say " No I'm lying to you".

·
Banksters Paradise
7,203 Posts
Or when people say "to be honest" ..

yeah? tbh? .... so i guess then, you typically often lie

·
Registered
508 Posts
The dumbfucks that say "OK Boomer" I usually tell them the only people who say, OK Boomer are usually not smart enough to say anything intelligent on their own, and the word "Prolly" if there is one thing that makes people look like an uneducated fuck it's using the word prolly.

Rocky

·
Flame Hardened...........
13,762 Posts
If I fell into your Mrs frank and motorboated her knockers would My Bad help me in any way?

·
Registered
873 Posts
It seemed like a generation thing, to me it makes the sayee sound stupid. My kids started using 'Probs" instead of probably, I heard it a few times and finally went ballastic. Now they make sure to say it just to piss me off ",and stuff, you know"

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It seemed like a generation thing, to me it makes the sayee sound stupid. My kids started using 'Probs" instead of probably, I heard it a few times and finally went ballastic. Now they make sure to say it just to piss me off ",and stuff, you know"
Tender snowflake types will sometimes say...
What you did hit me in "The Feels".
The Feels? Like your feelings?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Yeah, exactly. Why do people embrace phrases started by ignorant black people?
I don't know man. I'm sure our parents thought the same with us but not to this degree in my opinion. I liked different music, let my hair grow long, chit like that and they would same something but I never changed the way I talked or disrespected anyone.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts