Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
My hats off to you sir! Nothing better than seeing someone doing their own work, with what they have to work with. I love it. Keep up the good work, and keep the pictures coming. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

EDIT: Only thing Id recommend is to re-work the main funny car cage tube. The one with two bends in it, that goes over/in front of your head. If you look from the front, it doesnt run parallel to the upper windshield bar. Makes it easy to pick out. Just something you may wish later on, that you had changed. Keep it up.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hell of a job on the chassis!!! You wasn't kiding its being built right i the back yard, GREAT JOB.

This thing shoud be a bad mofo with twins on a bbf.

·
Registered
893 Posts
About the cell, if i could give you any advise at all it would be to get a plastic cell instead of the alum. I run alky also and had nothing but trouble with the alum. The alky attacks the alum and makes a mess. IMO

Thanks Brandon.

·
One day I will have a day
1,790 Posts
I have a 3 gallon jaz pro mod cell with form I need to get rid of . I'll let it go for $200 with the roll over valve . Great job on the build . Only thing I noticed was the bar that Kyle mentioned . It kinda stuck out ,but other than that , nice work ! I just back halfed mine , didn't have the guts for the full frame . Good luck with it !

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! This may be the build of the decade. Who says you got to pay mega bucks to get a ride. Nice work and great use of available materials. I'm impressed.
Zim

1 - 20 of 116 Posts