Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ideas guys? I need to sell it fast so ideas are welcome.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Three grand seems steep! Just a hunch.

·
Registered
654 Posts
You might consider that you can buy a GAP10 for that price. The higher priced market is SLOW right now as well.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would help if you had some test targets to show if it can shoot.
I don't keep targets and I am buy no means capable of anything worth showing I suck. This was my first real gun lol. It's a safe queen and show off gun
You might consider that you can buy a GAP10 for that price. The higher priced market is SLOW right now as well.
I noticed that. If I could get 2500 for it I'd be happy to let it go.

·
Cowboy up
1,690 Posts
The 16" barrel was the first thing I noticed, that alone is enough to turn someone off. It's a .308 cal weapon, it needs a longer barrel to perform to its full potential. Needs at least a 20" at the very minimum but most would prefer a 24" on a precision rifle. Second thing is the scope, decent yes, but on a 3k dollar asking price I would definitely want to see something better than what is currently on there. Not trying to put the gun down, but it is mismatched for what it's intended purpose is.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 16" barrel was the first thing I noticed, that alone is enough to turn someone off. It's a .308 cal weapon, it needs a longer barrel to perform to its full potential. Needs at least a 20" at the very minimum but most would prefer a 24" on a precision rifle. Second thing is the scope, decent yes, but on a 3k dollar asking price I would definitely want to see something better than what is currently on there. Not trying to put the gun down, but it is mismatched for what it's intended purpose is.
If I changed either of those the price would go up and price itself put of the market once again though

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I won't seperate it. It's pointless. I'll just keep it.

0 miles since refresh, 360 CID, Eagle crank, GMPP powdered metal rods, Speedpro flat top 2 valve relief pistons, Milodon billet splayed 4 bolt main caps, Mahle Plasma Moly ring set, file fit to .018 & .022" gaps, .0025" rod tolerance, .0031 main tolerance, AFR 195cc eliminator heads 64cc chambers, felpro 1043 head gaskets 4.080" hole diameter .039" compressed thickness, comp custom grind solid roller, [email protected] .050" lift 236*i 242*e lift .602"i .609"e 114LSA 114ICL, Weiand TeamG manifold gasket matched to felpro 1205, Moroso oil restrictors and bypass eliminator kit, Crane Cams aluminum 1.6 roller rockers, Comp 7.800" chromemoly pushrods, 7/16 rocker studs/poly locks, comp double roller timing set. Fluidyne fluid damper balancer, centerforce conversion FW. MSD pro billet electronic distributor with Delco module. Holley HP stand alone 4bbl TBI, hooker SuperComp long tube 3rd gen headers, LT4 clutch, LT1 T56 built by Tick stage2. March Mid drive bracket/pulley kit with black powder coated alt and PS pump, Proform aluminum water pump. I'm sure I'm missing something, but if you have any other questions LMK.

I was offered this today

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I won't seperate it. It's pointless. I'll just keep it.

0 miles since refresh, 360 CID, Eagle crank, GMPP powdered metal rods, Speedpro flat top 2 valve relief pistons, Milodon billet splayed 4 bolt main caps, Mahle Plasma Moly ring set, file fit to .018 & .022" gaps, .0025" rod tolerance, .0031 main tolerance, AFR 195cc eliminator heads 64cc chambers, felpro 1043 head gaskets 4.080" hole diameter .039" compressed thickness, comp custom grind solid roller, [email protected] .050" lift 236*i 242*e lift .602"i .609"e 114LSA 114ICL, Weiand TeamG manifold gasket matched to felpro 1205, Moroso oil restrictors and bypass eliminator kit, Crane Cams aluminum 1.6 roller rockers, Comp 7.800" chromemoly pushrods, 7/16 rocker studs/poly locks, comp double roller timing set. Fluidyne fluid damper balancer, centerforce conversion FW. MSD pro billet electronic distributor with Delco module. Holley HP stand alone 4bbl TBI, hooker SuperComp long tube 3rd gen headers, LT4 clutch, LT1 T56 built by Tick stage2. March Mid drive bracket/pulley kit with black powder coated alt and PS pump, Proform aluminum water pump. I'm sure I'm missing something, but if you have any other questions LMK.

I was offered this today
I'm sure most on here do. For those that don't know this is a small block Chevy.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMAO yes. It is and I have a 3rd gen. I'd yank the tbi stuff off though. Not a fan of tbi at all. It's a tpi car now and would stay tpi or go mini ram or single plane.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
1600-1800 if you find the right person. It will take luck to find that person.
This is about right where it should be for normal sale that may take a while to find a buyer. The AR market is dead as a doornail and the market is flooded. A "Quick, I need cash" sale would be $1200.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts