Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taken 7 years to get to this point, I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of next month.

Trash away...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Very very nice man. I like everything except I would have chosen different wheels but hey... its yours not mine so with all that work you deserve whatever the hell you want on it. Again... very nice man.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks fellas. The wheels (oversized Mini-Lites) were a great idea 7 years a go when no one was running them. These were actually very hard to find at the time. I still like them though, IMO they kind of give a subtle hint that it's not just a straight line Camaro since Mini-Lights were most common on a road racers.

I think once it's finally done, and I get the chance to finally wet sand/buff/polish it, it's going to make all the time and effort worth it. The Tremec 5 speed makes it fun as hell too...

·
Registered
15,502 Posts
Great job !!! Are you on any of the pro touring type sites?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't keep the firewall red since it came out so nice. I agree with ScottyB on the rims though, I think they look ok but not what I would put on that car. Nonetheless, you did an absolute awesome job on the car. What size rims are they?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm surprised you didn't keep the firewall red since it came out so nice. I agree with ScottyB on the rims though, I think they look ok but not what I would put on that car. Nonetheless, you did an absolute awesome job on the car. What size rims are they?
The engine compartment was to be black from the beginning. I just wanted decided to paint everything red first. :smt102

The wheels/tires are 17x8 & 17X9 with 225/45 & 275/40's

What wheels would you guys put on it? Lets see 'em.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts