Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it was in the high 70's today so i decided to use the hot tub as a work bench OUTSIDE bitches !!! a lil swap from : Blown > N/A .......hope it starts !!!

·
Registered
15,981 Posts
WD40, grease and a hot tub...... Sounds kinky

·
Registered
9,940 Posts
WD40, grease and a hot tub...... Sounds kinky
DON'T GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bull + Hot tub,,,(where is the little puking smiley????)

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is the manufacturer of the hot tub? Looks like one I designed..
nice ! they went out of business here !!! VITA SPA
when i went to buy it , the salesman asks :"Why are looking at a spa ? , neck ? back ? blah blah blah ...problems ??" i looked him in the eye and said : " I just want to get laid " he looks at me and say's : " OHHHHH " ....." Well you will need this one , cuz if the chick sits here this jet.........................." too funny < he was right too !:supz:

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
P.S. notice the second pic with the 2002 blower pic in the back ground ? , that was to tease the throttle plate .........my fkin car ......................:(:(

·
Registered
9,940 Posts
nice ! they went out of business here !!! VITA SPA
when i went to buy it , the salesman asks :"Why are looking at a spa ? , neck ? back ? blah blah blah ...problems ??" i looked him in the eye and said : " I just want to get laid " he looks at me and say's : " OHHHHH " ....." Well you will need this one , cuz if the chick sits here this jet.........................." too funny < he was right too !:supz:

Mine has one of those,,,I call it " the Clit Tickler"

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I always thought those where parts washers. I remeber using a dishwasher when in a rental to wash some parts ( they where already pretty clean)

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure looks like the one's we made for Pool Corp to private label... Good it performs a couple useful functions~!
hine sight i would have put the parts INSIDE and turn the bitch on full jets ......fkin car.........:(:(:smt078

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Youve got a billet aluminum, anodized west virginia speed wrench?

God damn your high class !

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,528 Posts
a lil swap from : Blown > N/A .......hope it starts !!!
Well...at least you will now have a combination to match your time slips. :smt119

YBBitch:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts