Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my engine is finally ready for the dyno. It is a 418 ci LS based engine that I had built to compete in the LSX All motor class. We are scheduled to dyno it next tuesday. I will post the results when I get them.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Very nice. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any details on the build and what it is going in?
Warhawk block, Callies crank, GRP rods, Diamond pistons, Comp Cams solid roller camshaft, Jesel .937 lifters, rockers, belt drive and distributor, Manton pushrods, Mast MOZEZ heads, titanium valves, Mast intake, Accufab throttle body, Aviaid dry sump system, FAST fuel system and engine managment system, etc. in the red 2000 C5 corvette in my avatar.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Way to go Danny, glad to see it is together and about to run! Was wondering where you were at on this very excited for you.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Looks like a very nice build!!! But I have to ask, what is with the wooden spacers? I thought these were primarily used to insulate a carburetor from heat off the manifold?
It looks like there looking for more plenum volume to get more rpm or move up the hp curve.If it was me id just stack five nos plates and shoot the moon at it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts