Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Not in 401K anymore, it's divided up between good money making stocks my adviser stuck money in! Got 20,000 grand in cash just in case I need cash fast!

Up over 22% so far this year.

Registered
Up 6.5% this year which is still a decent appreciation . It doesnt make up for the money I lost on the tax bill though. Moved for a job and none of it is tax deductible any more.

Registered
NO, EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT DOING WELL!!!

I've got an IRA CD with a 2.57% rate on it that matures in December and do you know what that interest rate is now after this last FED rate cut in October???

That interest rate now is 1.3%????

So NO, everyone else is NOT doing well after Trump bitched at the FED until they cut the interest rate 3 fucking times in less than 6 months!!!

But yes, he's still my President! [/rolleyes]

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
We are talking about 401ks not measly bank CDs

Bwahahaha

A cd at less than 3% thats not smart investing

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is cool knowing I am up 20%

Is it cool not knowing what your money is doing jrex?

Registered
We are talking about 401ks not measly bank CDs

Bwahahaha

A cd at less than 3% thats not smart investing
FYI THAT CD is over $130,000 and I don't consider that chump change! And, at 74 years old I've got enough sense NOT to put that money in a fucking stock market!! Would you? [/rolleyes]

Just saying................

Registered
NO, EVERYONE ELSE IS NOT DOING WELL!!!

I've got an IRA CD with a 2.57% rate on it that matures in December and do you know what that interest rate is now after this last FED rate cut in October???

That interest rate now is 1.3%????

So NO, everyone else is NOT doing well after Trump bitched at the FED until they cut the interest rate 3 fucking times in less than 6 months!!!

But yes, he's still my President! [/rolleyes]
FYI THAT CD is over $130,000 and I don't consider that chump change! And, at 74 years old I've got enough sense NOT to put that money in a fucking stock market!! Would you? [/rolleyes]

Just saying................

I am also not super thrilled with how low interests rates are today, but for different reasons I'm guessing. Now, if you're voluntarily buying a CD at 1.3%, that's on you. A savings account would pay more.

And yes, I would put that money in the stock market.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts