Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never got around to uploading these, Like normal busy and didn't get as much as I would have liked. Great time this year, Mike got 1st in the LSX ruble class racing his 2010 camaro, I think it was top 5 for the 2010 camaro class too?

NewEra 2010 camaro OTR install

John? forgot there last name??? from Canada, 8sec NA

stock seats

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tom kempfs new car just got it done.

notice the wiring connectors contacs for the lift off front end

Jud /S.A.M. Pitted behind me. I was checking the car out and talking to a local friend going to school there now. And found one of LCA brackets was cracked most of the way around, and about to come off the end. That would have been really bad. Fixed it and won the NA class again. Let me borrow some tools to pull my trans fri night. thanks again.

David Lazear GFRE

think this is the VFN hatch?

Canted Valve Mozez heads
, flow 465

Mark Koehler ohioboys 7sec drag radial showcar/racecar. 6L truck manifolds

Mike brown another 7sec. drag radial showcar/race car

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New holley intake

Jamie Stanton form syracuse won extreme street.

GM DR head

Bill Travoto

Think Mike got a few $$$ too?

I got this LSX plaque, forgot what it said? But I didnt even try to qualify, with the clutch slipping. Still had fun

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
hey, is that the 295/50/16 mt tire on your car? it actually doesn't look bad on an 8" rim if that's the case. i have been thinking about running it as a street tire on my car on an iroc wheel. picture look great! thanks for sharing them.

ya they fit, But I'm not there impressed with them. There only about 27.5 tall new with 32psi and more like 27 worn at 25 psi I drive around as. They might be better on a 9inch rim?
I had the M&H 276/60/16s before and thouse were a real 28.0 , and rode and worn a lot better on the street. I think they even had better street traction... I know they did, they NEVER spun once I got the car moving over 5mph. The MT will spin anytime rolling in 1st, and if I pull 2nd hard then spin thu 2nd and and 3rd id shift that hard they. mid 3rd there stop leaving marks in the rearveiw. There scary in the rain once they bet half worn, and weight 7 pounds a tire more then the M&H. And the track the M&H get mostly 1.61 to 1.65, best was a 1.59 running 11.1s. MT are a little better 1.59-1.63 mostly best is a 1.55 on a 11.0. I'm going to get the M&H again this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts