Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roller 327, clutch turbo, and Olds/Pontiac rear end. IIRC I got this and an old FED with no motor for a 68 Nova I was asking $800 for.

·
47,884 Posts
327 Chevy?

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Grouco, if that pic of the pale blue vette with the Halibrands? on is/was yours, fkn tell me about it, what a car, that looked so fkn right with the blue plexiglass etc

·
47,884 Posts

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grouco, if that pic of the pale blue vette with the Halibrands? on is/was yours, fkn tell me about it, what a car, that looked so fkn right with the blue plexiglass etc
I can't believe how few pics I have of my car! The only ones with the Kidney Beans on the front and the gold leaf are in terrible lighting. I just took my camera out of the closet to remind myself to take some.

·
47,884 Posts
I gotta tell ya' Groucho, I think the blackwall pie-crusts and chrome reverse put that car in the era it belongs.

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I gotta tell ya' Groucho, I think the blackwall pie-crusts and chrome reverse put that car in the era it belongs.
Yeah, I have to get off my lazy ass and advertise the wheels/tires that are on it. I wanna do skinny Cragar SSs on the front with chrome rev. and black cheaters. If I do it now these wheels go in the back room and never get turned into money.

·
47,884 Posts
Yeah, I have to get off my lazy ass and advertise the wheels/tires that are on it. I wanna do skinny Cragar SSs on the front with chrome rev. and black cheaters. If I do it now these wheels go in the back room and never get turned into money.
LOL!

I know where there's a real nice pair of those skinny SS's. ;)

But there's this giant Amish guy from Ohio who drives a poop-ship that would squash me like a bug if I sold them to you. :smt044

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL!

I know where there's a real nice pair of those skinny SS's. ;)

But there's this giant Amish guy from Ohio who drives a poop-ship that would squash me like a bug if I sold them to you. :smt044
Tease! Lemme know if you change your mind. I just listed mine on CL.

·
47,884 Posts

·
43,997 Posts
Roller 327, clutch turbo, and Olds/Pontiac rear end. IIRC I got this and an old FED with no motor for a 68 Nova I was asking $800 for.

We sold this one two years ago as a roller, minus the alcohol 570ci BBC and vintage Moonyham blower.

·
47,884 Posts
We sold this one two years ago as a roller, minus the alcohol 570ci BBC and vintage Moonyham blower.

Way too much yellow for me but damn that's cool!

·
Aviation Section
23,800 Posts
Man I love that picture.
What's not to love? That is a man cave all of us could be proud of! I want to come back as Groucho in my next life! Dave

1 - 20 of 27 Posts