Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always feel like a dinosaur behind a key board....so this is my first attempt at a web site. Anyone have any ideas on free sites? Any inputs will be helpful, not frowned upon. I have only spent about 30 minutes on it and have lots more to learn, such as adding pages, more photos of rims, prices, etc.

Dish it out, what hasn't killed me has only made me stronger!

https://sites.google.com/site/angelotaylorracing/

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Your banner on the front page could be smaller and fit across the entire top of the screen. It's too cluttered. The first thing I see is a wall of red and blue unorganized text. If I was to buy something I'd be scared away at first sight by the unorganized look.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I like it.

Tells a story of where you've been and the product your selling.

Simple and too the point,,,TLW

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
It sucks dick. I would see that and immediately think of your business as non professional and therefore wouldn't do business with you... If you're going to do advertising or make a website for your business it can't look like some asshole with a "page builder" program built it.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,800 Posts
It's a good base but needs some clean up. Try puting the text in boxes to divide the sections. I would also loose the white backdrop. Keep tweeking it and you will end up with a great site.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Times new roman and those colors on a background look crappy. banner is far too large. its not inviting, I clicked off the page in 10 seconds.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks gang.....it does not look professional, I agree. I really need someone that do these to swap for sponsorship on my cars!!! I REALLY hate not using a simple web address, such as ATRacingand Wheels.com too. I REALLY have no idea what I am doing!!!

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
It sucks dick. I would see that and immediately think of your business as non professional and therefore wouldn't do business with you... If you're going to do advertising or make a website for your business it can't look like some asshole with a "page builder" program built it.
dude, harsh. has anyone taught you manners?

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
taylor, it's a good start but it's definitely unorganized.
it just looks like a list right now, or an add.
i suggest first starting out on paper. you mentioned that you wanted serveral pages [which i assume you will have like a bar at the top that you click to take you to each different page], and such.
so start by listing what you want where and what on which page. and maybe dedicate a page just for photos.
tri-pod.lycos.com is a very -basic- website hosting site.

hope that helps a little.
also, too many colors for the font. O_O makes me a little dizzy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts