Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since most are illiterate they have to believe what the Mullah's tell them.

The Mullahs are just like the Democrats ,,DO WHAT WE TELL YOU !!!,,We are smarter than you and will take care of you!!

The early teaching of Mohammed(sp) were peaceful ,prayerful BUT later in his life when he realized he had ALL these fucking Illiterate DOPES under his Spell- THEN he started preaching " MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" !! It's OK to FUCK 9 year olds,,IT'S OK to RAPE non-believers ETC!!

Do some looking and see what Winston Churchill had to say about them in 1899 !!!!

THESE ignorant fucks have been killing each other for 900 years . WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have an Iranian guy working for me that I recently promoted to supervisor. Smart guy and he busts his ass.

·
Moderater
13,066 Posts
I have an Iranian guy working for me that I recently promoted to supervisor. Smart guy and he busts his ass.
Are you sure he is Muslin? A lot of Iranian and Iraqi are Chaldean Christians.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
642 Posts
Are you sure he is Muslin? A lot of Iranian and Iraqi are Chaldean Christians.
That's true, in my court we have Iranians who are Christians. They hate the Egyptian Muslims who live next to me, the Muslims can't stand the Iranians, the Buddhists who live next to the Iranians can't stand anybody...then theres me the white racist who gets along with everyone.

·
Moderater
13,066 Posts
:LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts