Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I remember seeing a post on here a while back that spoke about different Mustang front suspensions. I searched for quite a while and was unable to find the link.

Anyway, the thread compared different Mustang front suspensions (K-member kits) So who makes the best Mustang front suspension? I remember one company mentioned that was extremely expensive but extremely high quality. Which was that? Anyone have a link?

Thanks in advace

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey,

I remember seeing a post on here a while back that spoke about different Mustang front suspensions. I searched for quite a while and was unable to find the link.

Anyway, the thread compared different Mustang front suspensions (K-member kits) So who makes the best Mustang front suspension? I remember one company mentioned that was extremely expensive but extremely high quality. Which was that? Anyone have a link?

Thanks in advace
Bill at gilsbachracecraft makes a killer k-member, cant find any pics. I.M. him for info.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58637

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, lets keep em coming. Those are both two beautiful pieces from what I understand but it isn't the one I remember being posted. The kit was like $2,500 for the K member and A arms. I've been searching for this site but can't find it.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
What ever one you decide on,make sure you ask them if it changes the geometry on the front end,pain in the ass! (QA1) Fuck cutting the a arms to get the tires back under the car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i have a anthony jones one on my car cause he makes em for chevy motors, but if i was gonna do it again id use skinny kid

·
Registered
140 Posts
Matukas Motorsports

He just got done doing some work on a friend of mines car including a custom front k-member. Steve Matukas is a member here and the work he performed is first class!

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
X2 ON PA Racing.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Racecraft

1 - 20 of 24 Posts