Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this subject has been beat to death, but I'm probably over-thinking and want to be reassured I guess. I checked the pinion angle on my buddys BBF 1994 Mustang, stock suspension with all rubber bushings. I know they're not optimal. But its what is there for now.

His pinion was pointing very far upward, I didn't even bother checking how far up. Anyways, I adjusted the uppers in a good ways and I got the measurement of -6 on the pinion flange and 4.5 on the driveshaft nearest to the pinion. That would put him at -1.5 correct?

I'm sure it could take -3 or so, but I'd rather not make it anymore than it already is. He's using an older k-member and it sits the motor up higher than a newer one...I guess is the best way to explain it. Im not a ford guy...Anyways I think the driveshaft angle is maybe kind of high, and the trans could probably be alittle closer to the crossmember than what it is. I kinda got off track but I just want to make sure it is AT -1.5 Since hes going racing tomorrow! THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts