Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Drivers door skin was folded in the lower corner from some one opening it on a curb when I bought it years ago. I picked up straight one from a bone yard for the price of a lower skin when we painted it back in 05. I could never find a full skin any way. its been sitting in my shed since. We had a high wind storm right after I pulled it out of the garage last week to work on it and something nailed the door. Its got a nice big dent in it thats not going to pop out. I figure the old door might be better off since yards are dry here for those parts any more and just get one of those lower half skins they sell for 40 bucks. Any one had any luck with those, does it fit worth a shit?

Anyone want to take a stab at what it would cost roughly at a shop, drivers door lower skin, work out a few door dings, hang and fit door with new pins/ bushings, paint and blend into fender and quater with EP vermillion red customer pay not insurance job. We used sikkins solvent based paint and clear if it matters.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts