Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for different companies to get some composite parts. Dash, fenders, hood etc. FOX BODY 90 mustang GT

I know of Schnoeck (spelling)

What other companies are out there? I was told to look for a caroline composites but that was a boat group.

So gimme any names you have of companies and people you know hwo have used stuff.

Thanks all

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
I bought glasstek and the fit wasnt that good. My decklid has 3/8 gap all around.
The hood was short also and same gap. I bought from the before and was great stuff.

What kind of hood you looking for?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well my doors are actually due to me today from ho fibertrends.

Also have a dash coming from vfn fiberglass in another 3 weeks or so.

I will keep ya posted

Ordered my hood from cervinis here in jersey which is being made right now and ready for pick up Friday.
I will say cerninis has really nice lift off hoods. This will be my second one.

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
I am looking for different companies to get some composite parts. Dash, fenders, hood etc. FOX BODY 90 mustang GT

I know of Schnoeck (spelling)

What other companies are out there? I was told to look for a caroline composites but that was a boat group.

So gimme any names you have of companies and people you know hwo have used stuff.

Thanks all
Dan's Schonecks bumpers are the best around IMHO... I've put mine through hell with test fitting on the car and taking it on and off for my turbo kit... And it's very well built and very sturdy...

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
My Dash is from Glasstek and it fit perfect out of the box, and my doors are from Hairy Glass and they fit really good out of the box.

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
Dan's Schonecks bumpers are the best around IMHO... I've put mine through hell with test fitting on the car and taking it on and off for my turbo kit... And it's very well built and very sturdy...

for what you pay his stuff better be sturdy and fit good. his is the most expensive stuff on the market.
it's nice stuff but too pricey for most people.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
HO fibertrends stuff is some of the best fitting stuff out there.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
for what you pay his stuff better be sturdy and fit good. his is the most expensive stuff on the market.
it's nice stuff but too pricey for most people.
Our stuff is pricey, But after you get the body shop bill from some of the other stuff out there, it don't take long to make up for a couple hundred dollars in a bumper cover.

We just purhcased all of Joe Van O's Fox body molds so now we have.

Fox Doors, stock style and prostock. Nicest doors on the market!!!!
87-93 lx rear bumper cover with xtensions and wheelie bar cut out
83-86 flat hood, 4'' hood
87-93 flat hood, another option of a 4'' hood, 6'' hood that are different from ours
Hatch and Deck lid
Side rocker scirts fox gt

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Dan and his crew build some awsome parts. My front bumper for a 86 is awsome and took no work to put it on, and after hitting the wall took some work to make it perfect but it held up awsome. Thanks Dan!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I agree the stuff i have gotten from schoneck composites are awesome......
ive got the hood and dash on my car and both fit perfect

I got a trunk from VFN which was nt too bad just needed some trimming and i just got glass doors from glass tek which also look decent just need some trimming.

The 94-98 carbon fiber cobra nose that i got from Joe Van O was mint and fit perfect

My street car a single turbo 1993 coupe has the HO fibertrends 5 inch hood to clear the vortech igloo which fit great too

I guess if you buy from a reputable company you really cant go wrong :smt102

or is it that i have just had decent luck with all the stuff i got:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts