Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
That coulda ended really bad!! Yall remember Rick Dyers 55 chevy wreak??

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
the other driver is a badass for jumping right out of his ride and runnin over to check on the driver!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
HA ha ha, yeah on that ! If you can throw a whole reaer end out, you da man ! X2 on the kudos for the other driver, to be thinking about the driver more, of the now two wheeler, first, is really very cool !

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
that was a long time ago. Down in BG i think 02 or 03. both are local chicago racers, one of which visits here. the "other" driver is mitch mika from bad gas racing. currently runs NMCA NPS with the car.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
that looks like it could have been a lot worst.thumbs up to the other driver for jumping out to the other drivers aid.

·
A. K. A. Maddox
947 Posts
that was a long time ago. Down in BG i think 02 or 03. both are local chicago racers, one of which visits here. the "other" driver is mitch mika from bad gas racing. currently runs NMCA NPS with the car.
Yes it was at Bowling Green...I must have been right next to the dude that filmed that! I can't remember the event or the exact year but I think you are correct, early/mid 200x.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts