Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

Need some help on doing a front brake converion on my 88 mustang. Currently I have 4 lug 11 inch drilled and slotted wanting to go to 5 lug 11 inch drilled and slotted. Were and what will work? Thanks

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
The Lincoln rotors as mentioned, or go to a junkyard and get the stuff and do the sn95 upgrade.

·
Registered
52 Posts
best bet is 94+ spindles, rotors, calipers.. better brakes and can run any wheel without that huge hub.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Give me a couple of minutes and i'll have it for you...i did some for a buddy few weeks ago. I just can't seem to remember the brand. Is it possible to be cinial (spelling?) at the age of 28?

·
Registered
549 Posts
just bite the bullet and put a strange kit on the front

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Can't find the #s now but I believe that roto-tech and summit brand rotors are available that way...you have to call I couldn't find them on the site. Roto-tech is avail through Jegs. When I get home I'll try and find the invoice for actual part #'s

·
Registered
663 Posts
Won't fronts from a Ranger work also? Don't remember year, but they were a direct fit, no changing of wheel spacing.

Jim

·
that guy....
2,099 Posts
U can get spindles from a SN-96 up with factory rotor brake lines etc. Or 93 ranger rotors and wheel bearings << you buy brake pads for ranger to everything else fits.

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
if your drag racing only get a good drag racing set...if your driving on the street too get a conversion kit....svtperformance.com prob has a few threads on the conversion

1 - 20 of 29 Posts