Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Police should be brutal to Muslim protesters when they cry out "Death to the Kufar " Slaughter the Jews" "Death to America"

The government of all western countries must declare islam is NOT a religion, like they did in Italy.
:drinkers:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Is this like the story about how the Germans exterminated 6,000,000 Jews. I think the video should have shown a Nazi murder a Jew in the street...that would have been funny, no?...kind of like Borat..."Throw the Jew down the well"
What you think about that, Mr. Nazi hiding in Iceland?

·
Meh Commander
13,725 Posts
That’s fuckin awesome ….. Id love to see them all as pig food …. Yap that’s how I really feel motherfuckers

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Is this like the story about how the Germans exterminated 6,000,000 Jews. I think the video should have shown a Nazi murder a Jew in the street...that would have been funny, no?...kind of like Borat..."Throw the Jew down the well"
wtf??? :-Shower

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should try to get out of your mom's basement more often, the fresh air will do you good.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
That’s fuckin awesome ….. Id love to see them all as pig food …. Yap that’s how I really feel motherfuckers
What kind of a fucking bigot are you?
If you hate Muslims, you are living in the wrong country...Saudi Arabia (A MUSLIM COUNTRY) owns your fucking ass, and has had its cock sucked by Americans for the last 50+ years.

gib

·
Registered
1,603 Posts

AMERICA LOVES MUSLIMS!
Stop the hatred toward Muslims!
Muslims own 20% or more of the good ol' U.S.A. and Americans will be married to the Arab nations forever because they are addicted to oil.

If you hate Muslims, why is your coumtry in bed with them?
Time to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if it is worth it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts