1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
Not that I ever liked him to begin with, but Cat Stevens went from making pop hits, then converted into a filthy Muslim, changed his name to Yousef or some shit, and began making Muslim type of music that bashes Amerca.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,720 Posts
Jefferson airplane - Jefferson starship :smt072

Reo speed wagon - Reo bubble gum :-gay

Van Halen - Van Hagar :smt015

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
michael jackson became a white woman and madonna went from an italian slut to a brittish muslim. go figure

·
3,084 Posts
metalica:smt078
That st. anger crap was awful.
X3! just listened to Ride the Lightning last night. the Newsted era was killer as well and I didnt even mind Load/Reload all that much, but anything after just blows.

I love me some Metallica-Misfits covers! Phuckin
Rot-Awesomeness :cool:

·
Registered
466 Posts
X4. Newstead checking out, and the whole Ulrich/Napster greed thing killed it for me. He started playing the drums different on st. anger. Just sound like he's beating on 1 drum the whole song.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Aerosmith before they sobered up(Get your wings, Toys in the attic, Rocks,) was ALOT better then the shit they do clean. You cant even tell it's the same band

Def leppard when the drummer had both arms (On through the night, High and dry) as well.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
The WHO, after Kieth died .....it just ain't the same

Eric Clapton went from CREAM, and Derik and the domino's to slow hand

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Metallica
Was on the fence with the black album and then after that forget it.
Some of the songs were good but it just wasn't the same band that got me listening to them in the first place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts