Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever murdered out a 78-80 Malibu? Just curious as to what it would look like. Ive seen them in a satin black and they do look good that way but would like to see one murdered out. I'm currently looking for a Malibu for an to put my BBC in and I think thats what I'd do but I don't know how it would turn out.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't make up the term it just what they call it, But 68-69 or even70 Chevelle/Malibu's are getting to be such a bitch to buy since there so rare and valuable :roll: I have a 540 BBC that I want to start running so i'm trying to warm up to the 78-80 Malibu's but I'd probably blacken that fucker out. Just wondered if it was already done would like to see how it looks.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Has anyone ever murdered out a 78-80 Malibu? Just curious as to what it would look like. Ive seen them in a satin black and they do look good that way but would like to see one murdered out. I'm currently looking for a Malibu for an to put my BBC in and I think thats what I'd do but I don't know how it would turn out.
Allen Hafford aka "Taters" has one and think it looks bad ass. Not good with posting pics, hopefully someone else will...

·
Registered
460 Posts
My dad has one with a 540 blower motor. black exterior, black interior, dark window tint, alot of black. Wouldn't consider it murdered out though with a polished blower and polished wheels. lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,548 Posts
lol on the night shot pics some one took of it at ortc i was like damn johns bu is looking clean..then the next pic had the front up an i was like damn cause it just stuck out like a sore thumb..

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,115 Posts
DAMN HE'S GETTING ALL OF THAT TIRE....BAD BITCH!

·
Registered
989 Posts
thats the pass it blew up at drag week. we taped up the plug wire on that 1 hole. notice the smoke show lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts