Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after reading the mike conway story,(rip) and bullshitting with a co worker about it i have a question... or a scenario....

Lets just say some one Very close to you is murdered..(lets pray it doesnt) What would you do?
(mother,brother,son,wife,etc)

Would you let the law and courts take its course?
Would you intervene?

Now im talking INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE....

what would you do?

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
To be honest I would stop at nothing to take there lives with my bare hands!

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
It depends on the situation. I have a wife & three kids....doing something to avenge one of them might very well mean that I will also be lost to my family, which would be pointless.

As you've described things, the criminal is caught and going to be convicted...for the moment I would let the law handle it.

What happens after that person is actually in prison...well...

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It depends on the situation. I have a wife & three kids....doing something to avenge one of them might very well mean that I will also be lost to my family, which would be pointless.

As you've described things, the criminal is caught and going to be convicted...for the moment I would let the law handle it.

What happens after that person is actually in prison...well...

thats fair. I dont think i would jepoerdize the rest of my family, or kids just to get revenge. with that being said, when theres a will theres a way

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
thats fair. I dont think i would jepoerdize the rest of my family, or kids just to get revenge. with that being said, when theres a will theres a way
Exactly.

I hear a pack of smokes or an eight ball will buy a lot in prison even in today's economy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would kill them if I couldn't there would be some large donations made to the brotherhood and with what I have planed for his last days he would wish for the electric chair.

·
Registered
42 Posts
This was back in the day, but the man walked for being a vigilantly.

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/08/28/u...tenced-in-killing-of-suspected-kidnapper.html

BATON ROUGE, La., Aug. 27— A father who fatally shot a man suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting his son was given a suspended prison term today and sentenced to five years of probation.
The man, Leon Gary Plauche, 39 years old, had pleaded no contest to manslaughter in the death of Jeffrey Doucet, 25, who was shot in the head in the Baton Rouge airport in March 1984.
The shooting occurred as deputies were returning Mr. Doucet in handcuffs from California, where he had been arrested on a charge of kidnapping Mr. Plauche's 11-year-old son.
Judge Frank Saia of State District Court sentenced Mr. Plauche to undergo treatment for substance abuse and perform 300 hours of community service work.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Depends on how willing you are to take his place.

Better to let the law put him away and then find a way to deal with him in the slammer.

·
Registered
501 Posts
So after reading the mike conway story,(rip) and bullshitting with a co worker about it i have a question... or a scenario....

Lets just say some one Very close to you is murdered..(lets pray it doesnt) What would you do?
(mother,brother,son,wife,etc)

Would you let the law and courts take its course?
Would you intervene?

Now im talking INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE....

what would you do?
Had it happen to a VERY close friend this year on a home invasion....They even shot his dog and took his wifes wedding set at gunpoint...The law has not succeeded so far in catching these POS...

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Don't give me a clear bullet path. Nor should you let me find out where they are laying around either. Ordinary household chemicals are quite worth their price when mixed in correct sequences and quantities.

·
Registered
501 Posts
This was back in the day, but the man walked for being a vigilantly.

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/08/28/u...tenced-in-killing-of-suspected-kidnapper.html

BATON ROUGE, La., Aug. 27— A father who fatally shot a man suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting his son was given a suspended prison term today and sentenced to five years of probation.
The man, Leon Gary Plauche, 39 years old, had pleaded no contest to manslaughter in the death of Jeffrey Doucet, 25, who was shot in the head in the Baton Rouge airport in March 1984.
The shooting occurred as deputies were returning Mr. Doucet in handcuffs from California, where he had been arrested on a charge of kidnapping Mr. Plauche's 11-year-old son.
Judge Frank Saia of State District Court sentenced Mr. Plauche to undergo treatment for substance abuse and perform 300 hours of community service work.
I remember this case when it happened. They showed the video of the actual incident on one of the crime shows a few years back....

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
I can speak from experience it sucks especially when the never catch the mother-fucker....

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
It would be a race between me and the cops to see who gets to the fucker first. There are a few things I have learned in my young life: Never fuck with my country and never step between an armed Marine and his family. Would I go to jail? Probably. But there ain't no one that is going to hurt my family and get away with it. Now if he was caught and thrown in jail there would be a whole lotta letters sent to his fellow prison mates with money on their books

1 - 20 of 50 Posts