Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a single turbo mustang it has a hp peformance kit on it. it has the on it now y-pipe on it now with a flowmaster 2.5 catback kit i fimin to get some bullets for it but i thought about doin a 3.5 single exhaust it runs fairly good now but i like to get it in the 6.40 zone i know mufflers want hel me two tenth but i changed gear now it was hitting the rev limiter at the 594 before an went a 6.60. what would be the better stayin 2.5 with flowmaster or bullets or a single 3.5 exhaust with a bullet?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i have heard the that why before i figured posting in this forum would be the best hell everyones on here lol. I think putting the bullets on would help it alot. Now to stay duals or single exhaust?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I would go bullets as well. I've NEVER heard that flowmasters or any chambered mufflers were good for boosted power.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok my only prob it is a daily driver so i jus have to change muffler when i go to the track lol. would you stay with the duals or single?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Depends on the noise level, I'd run a single, the other pipe is just extra plumbing and weight, run the exhaust the same size as the dp until you get to where you want to dump it. The longer the bullet the more noise reduction, but they wont ever get it really quiet if you want it quiet look at the ultra flows.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i jus going to run a down pipe jus under the passenger side door an dump it i dont care about the noise i jus change the exhaust out when i go to the track i jus curious what my car sound like with stock motor heads an cam with that exhaust. i dont care i wide open b/c i have a open dump but what about idle anyone might have a video of a turbo mustang with a single bullet?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
yea i jus going to run a down pipe jus under the passenger side door an dump it i dont care about the noise i jus change the exhaust out when i go to the track i jus curious what my car sound like with stock motor heads an cam with that exhaust. i dont care i wide open b/c i have a open dump but what about idle anyone might have a video of a turbo mustang with a single bullet?
Here's mine with twin 3.5" Aluminum muffs. Similar to a Ultra-flow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnQ0MNcywfI

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guy i appreciate the help im going to do a single 3 inch bullet on my car.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I jus ordder my muffler a single 3 inch bullet thanks guy for the help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts