Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Let me translate that to English for you.

Ok, this dude came in to my work today and asked me how to change his muffler bearing. It was funny.

Notice the use of punctuation and spelling. This is how we speak English. I learned it in elementary school.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
There is a name for guys who come to forums and start a bunch of dumb assed threads that nobody gives a rat's ass about. They call them trolls. You may or may not be one, I'm leaning toward the former. Fortunately for you, we cannot resist the urge to bag on trolls, so you will find the attention you seek. If we were more strong-willed, we would simply ignore you and your threads would all be five pages back in an hour or so.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
do your self a favor go jump off a bridge,go back to honda-tech where u are wellcome

·
Registered
47 Posts
If someone ask you to change his muffler bearings you tell him it cost a lot of money to change and you will do it for half price as long as he don't tell anybody.:smt077

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Their is a name for guys who come to forums and start a bunch of dumb assed threads that nobody gives a rat's ass about. They call them trolls. You may or may not be one, I'm leaning toward the former. Fortunately for you, we cannot resist the urge to bag on trolls, so you will find the attention you seek. If we were more strong-willed, we would simply ignore you and your threads would all be five pages back in an hour or so.
Yes. In the perfect world! :partyman:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am thinking my drive shaft grease is low can anyone on here tell me where the dipstick is on my driveshaft it's a 1981 alfa spider

1 - 20 of 90 Posts