Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Mr.John Sears(Drag radial)...are you seeing this? I think this is what you were looking for also....correct?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Nevermind-Im late...LOL!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Nevermind-Im late...LOL!
Chris,

Were you up at MIR last thursday with Chris Little?

I was the big ugly dude hangin with John Sears:)...I'm new to this area as far as drag racing is concerned but i've heard your name and saw your car but never met you.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Yeah I was his"pit-bitch"for the evening!!LOL:p

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Yeah I was his"pit-bitch"for the evening!!LOL:p
LOL!!! My car isn't done so I have been doing those duties for quite some time now...:-damnit

You gonna run some 275 stuff with MSRA or stick with the outlaw 315 radial deal???

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
I have an Air to Water cooler & to change that & find a tuneup would be tough.......I don't care about the tires-They work!!
Plus they run there races @ Mason-Dixon dragway(Otherwise known as"The shithole"!!!LOL) & I cannot stand that place or the owner-he forgot were he came from.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I have an Air to Water cooler & to change that & find a tuneup would be tough.......I don't care about the tires-They work!!
Plus they run there races @ Mason-Dixon dragway(Otherwise known as"The shithole"!!!LOL) & I cannot stand that place or the owner-he forgot were he came from.
amen mr evans. a man after my own heart. when they call footbrake to the lanes you don't see crowds rush to the fence to watch lol. but by god when radial or 10.5 is up everyone including the bracket racers crowd to see. you'd think elmer would do something with the track to allow us to put on a good show for the crowd. but he just doesn't care.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Chris! Looks like we may be able to cross over into the class from our 275 radial class. Hopefully we will get a few guys from that side of the state line on the 25th to make things interesting, unless their SKEERED! LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts