Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadn't watched much of MSO lately, but I sat down last night and watched 2 or 3 episodes. If I got a dollar for every time the words "small tire" were said in just those episodes, I might be able to put something together to go run with those boys..... Lol

I do like watching the MSO group more than I do the others, though.

Sean D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Much respect to those guys. It takes a lot of passes to get DATA that'll get you from A TO B so you can DRIVE OUTTA THEIR LIVES. :LOL:

·
Registered
597 Posts
All that shit is scripted for sure. I got to meet JJ and his crew at the track with no cameras. What a Great Family they have. We talked like we knew each other our whole life. They didn't hide in their trailers, and socialized with everyone the whole night. Most of the time they were all at the starting line hanging out bullshiting with everyone. They went out of their way for the Kids. They were the most friendly group I have ever met. Never heard Precious say off with your head or any of them for that matter or any of the crap a script has them say on TV. Had one of the best times at the track that night, and it was because of the MSO. And I must Say that Trisha, Precious, Chelsea, and Molly are Smokin Hot, and act just as nice as can be without a fucked up attitude. Would not even occur to them to act that way. I believe its the southern charm they have experienced from childhood. Been there when the other guys have shown up, and its a miracle if you see them for ten minutes, and barely have anything to say.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I was working an extra job once and ran into the guy who claimed he is the original "birdman" and not James Finny. I later verified who was who he said he was through a friend who had also met him once before. He said basically they were just partners and he grew tired of it all but did not want to get rid of the car. He said all of their winnings from the show and other street races had pretty much paid for the car and the entire operation to keep it going for the last few years. Take into account this was in 2017.

I asked him about the original TV show and he said it was not staged. The races were real however they never got to make a test him on the road prior to filming. They had to run straight off the trailer as opposed to the Oklahoma guys making test hit after test hit on the road that the show was filmed on. Basically if was just an huge unfair advantage for anyone racing Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All that shit is scripted for sure. I got to meet JJ and his crew at the track with no cameras. What a Great Family they have. We talked like we knew each other our whole life. They didn't hide in their trailers, and socialized with everyone the whole night. Most of the time they were all at the starting line hanging out bullshiting with everyone. They went out of their way for the Kids. They were the most friendly group I have ever met. Never heard Precious say off with your head or any of them for that matter or any of the crap a script has them say on TV. Had one of the best times at the track that night, and it was because of the MSO. And I must Say that Trisha, Precious, Chelsea, and Molly are Smokin Hot, and act just as nice as can be without a fucked up attitude. Would not even occur to them to act that way. I believe its the southern charm they have experienced from childhood. Been there when the other guys have shown up, and its a miracle if you see them for ten minutes, and barely have anything to say.
Tough to gauge a group of people on a scripted show, but they certainly come across as pretty genuine and it sure seems like they would be a blast to hang out with.

Sean D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts