Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Even my local news has that Anti-Trump tone, I do my best to not watch any of it. I mean you can easily check it online but these people that watch 24/7 don't, they just get fed more n more BS every day. It's really sick!
Our local news is quite balanced. But brother, our local newspaper isn't....I quit them once because of anti-conservative bias; they got better, I resubscribed but in the last 6 months they've become worse than before. Soon as my subscription runs out I'm done.

Shows I watch: Law and Order SVU, African animal documentaries, Cops (reruns now), the History channel, stuff like How It's Made and Impossible Engineering and lots of Nat Geo. Maybe an hour a day of Fox News, mostly the first half of Tucker Carlson and the Ingraham Angle.

·
Registered
40,999 Posts
You need to stop listening to the baby blather. Mainstream America isn't communist, it's just a collection of idiots that "think" they are going to change it. I know of no normal person that supports any of this drivel. Yes, cops shouldn't be killing people but the rest is pure, unadulterated bullshit. The backlash is going to be epic. November 3rd gents, if I'm wrong, we're fucked!

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
The best way to take care of that is to cut the cable. We had very little problems in Washington before cable news.
Wrong. DemoKKKrats' jim crow, KKK, anti-civil rights, ect. ect. ect. have ALWAYS been THE "problem". Own it, Poiuyt.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,789 Posts
95% of the media is evil

Reactions: DadRacer and jamesc

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Wrong. DemoKKKrats' jim crow, KKK, anti-civil rights, ect. ect. ect. have ALWAYS been THE "problem". Own it, Poiuyt.
Do you even know what cable TV is? CNN and FOX are just two cable networks that are on cable. If you cut the cable, there is no CNN or FOX. Besides that, you save over $100.00 a month.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts