Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a blinking light on the 7530t (red light blinks fast two times). What would be the reason for this?

·
Registered
422 Posts
2 Blinks is no cam snyc, 3 blinks low voltage and 4 blinks traction control detection.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Drag-girl

Check to make sure you have solid Battery voltage being fed to the Small Red wire. Thats the wire that tells the box its time to play, if it drifts around or goes low it can cause false light blinks. If you don't run cam sync then your looking for noise or low voltage issues. If you do run cam sync then Please check to make sure All connections are clean and tight. We have seen both items mentioned above cause issues for customers. The clearing of the light question, if you want to make sure its cleared out. If all is ready to run again, remove the Large Red wire and leave unhooked over night. This should clear alarms and let you see if the problem has been solved. I hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with MSD tech, they said if you do not run the cam sync, it will flash that 1 1 .said it wont hurt anything but no way to clear it.
I was going to ask the same thing. Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drag-girl

Check to make sure you have solid Battery voltage being fed to the Small Red wire. Thats the wire that tells the box its time to play, if it drifts around or goes low it can cause false light blinks. If you don't run cam sync then your looking for noise or low voltage issues. If you do run cam sync then Please check to make sure All connections are clean and tight. We have seen both items mentioned above cause issues for customers. The clearing of the light question, if you want to make sure its cleared out. If all is ready to run again, remove the Large Red wire and leave unhooked over night. This should clear alarms and let you see if the problem has been solved. I hope this helps! :)
We don't run cam sync so we'll check out the battery voltage like you suggested. Thanks for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts