Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
draggin' ass
13,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three MSD parts for sale. The first is a 8665 crank trigger which brand new and never removed from the package. I got it and decided I thought it was ugly so I bought a different setup. This retails for 339 at Summit, I'll gladly take 250 for it.

Second is a MSD 84697 Distributor. It is brand new and never used as well. I dropped it in my motor for mock up and discovered it hit the vally tray of my two piece Edelbrock intake so back in the box it went. This one goes for 249 at Summit and I'd like 200 for it.

On the right

Last is a well used but perfect operation MSD 85551 Distributor. I took the pick up out of it but the reluctor wheel is still there. If you wanted you can bolt one back in (part number 84661 which goes for 26 dollars) and run it straight to a MSD box or like I did, use a crank trigger. This distributor is older but has new guts as it was rebuilt for my 421 about 2 years ago. Since then it has less then a 20 passes and zero street miles. I would like 125 for this.

Let me know if you want any of this. If not, it goes back on the shelf for future builds of charity cases.

·
draggin' ass
13,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kyman, yes this has a post for a coil wire on the distributor cap. I have taken out the magnetic pick up, the reluctor wheel (has surface rust on it) is still in there and can be used again if needed. I wanted to mention, I used the bronze gear for another project and swapped to the black one it came with back on it. Id be fine selling it for 125 plus paypal fees shipped with the black gear if that works for you.

·
draggin' ass
13,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have another bronze gear that is used with very few hours on it if its what it takes to seal the deal.

·
draggin' ass
13,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
85551 is sold, the rest is available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts