Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after calling their tech line and letting the phone sit there on hold for over an hour, I call the main number with my cell and get a recording saying they are closed today.

CLOSED ON GROUNDHOG DAY WTF!!!!

or they have shut their doors:-gay

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I hear there scared of the cold -- funny , its usually where they leave there customers OUT IN THE COLD !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must have been real bad last night, as I talked to someone there before closing yesterday

How about the same "we're closed" message on the techlineCMAFR:

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Guys MSD has probably been effected by the recent storms. One thing is for sure IF your employer gave you ground hog day off, you wouldnt be bitching about it..lol They have great products and one thing for sure I bet if your in the winner circle you have one.

·
They call me HateTank
2,836 Posts
We got a call from Moser Engineering to let us know UPS wasn't picking up the rear housing we ordered because of the weather.Hopefully it ships tomorrow.Same story everywhere,Its Pretty Shitty Outside....

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I talked with a racer/friend who owns a company in Wichita Falls, Tx this morning. Yeah it's not west Tx where MSD is, but yesterday was the first business day in 30 years he did not open his doors.

I think you missed the off hand humor in their Ground Hog Day message.

g

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
MSD has let down alot of loyal customers .
the second to none company now sell substandard junk.
Massive corrosion issues in their distributors and caps and rotors dont last like they used to?
profits over reliability!
farm out their street line to china.
dont beleive it check out their forum.
seems like everyone has an issue and almost all the parts get RMAed back.
http://www.msdignition.com/forum/

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Massive corrosion issues in their distributors and caps and rotors dont last like they used to?
I don't know what that has to do with them closining today but many places had to close in this area due to power outages. MSD is a big company and their stuff is on everything, obviously not yours.

Rick

·
3,412 Posts
Its a mess here. They just said on the news they are asking people to not leave there houses. Plus its -2 right now.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Firecore makes stuff in the USA. Seems all the old go to brands have whored out their name. Time to find new players that aren't so greedy.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think you missed the off hand humor in their Ground Hog Day message.

g
there was no special message on the main line, it just said "we are closed our normal business hours are......"

my real complaint is with the tech line. it said to please hold for the next available representative, yeah i guess I could have stayed on hold until next tuesday:rolleyes:

Just called again this morning, I was the 17th person on the hold list, obviously they are still closed and no new message.

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
...sure sounds like alot of you had mommy refuse you the tit as a young'n with all the bitch'n about your broken toy car parts.

All you brain surgeons know a office phone system run's off of a car battery when there is a power outage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts