Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the orange wire go to the positive side, and the black wire go to the negative side on a MSD Pro Power coil. I'm running a 7al-2 box. Please don't say the instructions are on the MSD website because I can't found them.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Does the orange wire go to the positive side, and the black wire go to the negative side on a MSD Pro Power coil. I'm running a 7al-2 box. Please don't say the instructions are on the MSD website because I can't found them.
You must not of tried very hard. Did you Google it? It took me all of less than 15 seconds to find it, and it was on the MSD & Jeg's websites by the way.

Link HERE

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if you can Google it so fast can you tell the the answer and it still don't answer my question because I can't open the link so where does the wires go smartie???

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
I opened the link on 3 different devices & a iPhone...what are you using to access the Internet?

Orange +
Black -

Google "msd 8201 instructions"

Click on either one of the top two search results items.
(top one is a direct download of the instructions from the Jeg's website)
(next one is a direct link to MSD web site, click on Instructions, type in 8201)

Go to the second page of the instructions...it's right there in the wiring diagram.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts